Do you feel like you're lost and unsure of your next step because...

|

the life you built no longer fulfills you? You’re ready to forge your own path, but are having difficulty with the decisions? Are you still not doing what you feel you're here to do? Are you blaming yourself for the unexpected, and having difficulty recognizing the opportunity? Are you nearing retirement, and unsure how you’ll create a new way of life?

If any of these are true, you're among a growing number of (wo)men who feel called to live in new ways during these times, and yet just don't know how to begin. In support, I have developed several programs that may be just what you are looking for.

“My work with Georgia has been such a blessing to my life. I was looking for balance between all the directions that life was pulling me and with Georgia’s help and guidance I was able to find a direction and peace of mind in my life that has actually given me more energy and excitement about the future than I had ever thought I would have. With her support and encouragement I was able to work through everything that was taking my time and zapping my energy so that I could focus on what is really important to me. I am more focused and determined than ever to meet my life goals both professionally and personally.” D.M.


During your individually-designed program, you will dissolve the barriers to fulfilling your goals and dreams. As you transform your limiting patterns, you cultivate your uniqueness, power, and your ability to flourish.

Click READ MORE to continue...



Imagine... in just 12 hours of telephone sessions, transforming your feelings of:

• Low self-confidence into self-assurance and strength

• Unworthiness into significance and value

• Stress and overwhelm into a balanced life

• Self-doubt and worry into trust

• Resistance and struggle into ease and grace

• Uncertainty with decision-making into clarity and wise action

• Procrastination into timely follow-through

• Relationship conflict into collaboration and flow

• And much more...


Sound too good to be true? It's not! Meet me half way, and there's nothing you can't accomplish! With the right tools, your intention, commitment, and steady follow-through, expect substantial change.



"I recently spent some time with Georgia, as my life coach, and found great success in just a few sessions. Not only is she an educated coach but also an experienced business woman, wife, mother, and friend; all of which augments her ability to relate to others. I was at a point in my life where I was feeling overwhelmed by the demands to perform as a domestic partner, mother, employee, and student. Georgia helped me to realize that most of the pressure I was feeling was self-induced. She helped me to reevaluate my own perception of success, to reframe my thoughts so that I could see all that I have accomplished rather than focusing on perceived failures. By doing so, she has literally helped me to put my life back into my own hands. This is not the only issue that we addressed with our sessions, but so many things started to fall into place once I was able to resolve this one issue. My life coaching experience has provided a balance in day-to-day life, and Georgia’s unfailing support, encouragement, and gentle guidance has been an invaluable experience. I would recommend Collaborative Transitions Coaching to anyone who is going through any type of life change or to those that need to find the change in themselves necessary to live a more fulfilling life!" ~ J.L.



So, are you ready to flourish? Invest in yourself. To make it affordable, the fee ranges for your income level and, if needed, you can send monthly payments.

Take that next step! Contact me now. And set up a free conversation to see if I’m the right coach for you now. I'll be watching for you!



Blessings,
Georgia Feiste



http://www.collaborativetransitions.com





Georgia Feiste

Owner, Collaborative Transitions Coaching

You Can Live a Life of Purpose and Passion!

Working together to achieve success, prosperity and happiness.



Website - http://www.collaborativetransitions.com

Blog - http://www.rainbowbridgecoach.com

eMail: Georgia@CollaborativeTransitions.com

Telephone: (402) 484-8098

Mobile: (402) 304-1902

0 comments:

 

©2009 Career Decisions Made Easy | Template Blue by TNB