Blog Highlight: Moments in Time

|

Blog Highlight:

Moments in Time

www.DareToDreamThinkDo.blogspot.com

As we all search for the career that is best fit for us, many of us will pursue higher education and immerse ourselves in the college life. Among the millions of students trudging through the hard work and dedication that college requires, is an English major named Kelvin Oliver who is on his way to becoming a teacher.

In over 150 posts so far, Kelvin writes about his daily interactions with college life, his different ideas, and his view on the world from a student perspective.

In one of my favorite posts, Kelvin writes:

“We are here doing what we do for a reason. Maybe the dreams or goals that I aspire to achieve may be too big for me or often times maybe I may get the weird look or feedback of people thinking I may be crazy. I know not everyone wants to be a teacher and not everyone will feel the same way I do, but hey, that is just me. I know there are those who may not want think or dream the same things I do, but that is just me. Maybe I'm thinking about actually want to be person that wants change, but there are others who may not be on the same page. I am not the person I use to be, but I'm the person that is evolving to the person I want to be. Sometimes it is said to be the change you want to be and I don't know that not everything will change, but coming to the realization of true reality and the purpose is something to think about.

There is something I must remember is to stay positive, keep my faith and moral values at heart, and know the reason that I should not fall but keep on going. I didn't want to continue onto the University for nothing. I'm not wasting my time and money for nothing. There's a path I have decided to take and that's a path that is not taken.”

Read more of Kelvin’s eloquent, real, and inspiring posts on his blog:

Moments in Time

www.DareToDreamThinkDo.blogspot.com

1 Comentário:

jamesd said...

Opportunity to Study

In short, taking classes online and earning your degree online is no different than taking classes in person, it’s just that online classes are a more convenient way of accomplishing your goals. Get the promotion you always deserved or start that new career path that you always wanted to go down - It is now all possible through online degrees……….

achieve your career

 

©2009 Career Decisions Made Easy | Template Blue by TNB